In view of the massive destruction that Hurricane Sandy left in her path in many parts of the North East coast of the States, we would like to write a short blog posts dedicated to those who have suffered, lost loved ones and struck by the storm. Notwithstanding, everything will go on as usual over here in BeQRious but not without sending out a thought and prayer to everyone affected, including to those who faced the wrath of the storm outside of the States.
In times like this, we are humbled to a point that even with all the gadgets and technology that we possess today, nothing, and I mean NOTHING is more powerful than Mother Nature.
Please continue to support, offer help, aid, donations and especially manpower to help alleviate the difficulties that these people must be facing (which includes several of BeQRious’ managers and owners. They are fine, thank goodness).
Let’s hope everything returns to normal as soon as possible.
More articles in this topic
Want to do something fun, exciting, meaningful and will go down in the history books in the next couple of days. Or perhaps, you are just as easily excited about QR Codes as we are. Either way, here is your chance to join a bunch of enthusiastic youth in making the world’s largest QR Code […]Read more
Hot Springs in Arkansas is bringing together history and sports in its latest tourism initiatives. Hot Springs has 26 sites that make up its famed Baseball Trail. These sites are marked by a special marker that commemorates why a certain place is special to the town and baseball. For example, one of the sites talk […]Read more
If for anything, Bitcoin is an interesting piece of currency. The virtual currency is now increasingly being used in real life. Some employees now accept Bitcoins as salary. Online shops and even brick and mortar retailers also see Bitcoins as legal tender that you can pay with. There are groups of ardent Bitcoin supporters as […]Read more
- No NFC? And Other Disappointments with the New iPhone 5S and 5C
- Time Traveling with QR Codes: QR Codes Are Used to Show People the History of K Street
- The Atlantic Uses Extra Icons to Bring More Content to Print Readers
- QR Codes Unlock More Characters in Mario Tennis Open
- Google's Android OS Is Winning Over Apple's iOS
- What's New Across the Pond? The BBC Uses QR Codes in New Cooking Show
- What's Happening, Art World?
- Radisson Edwardian's Creative Use of QR Codes
- Folli Follie New Window Mobile QR Code Campaign In Japan
- Let The Christmas Carols Jingle And Jangle With QR Codes
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.