QR codes are just heaven sent for business owners. It is very flexible that you can put anything behind it and it is free to create so that you could use it anyway you want when you want to use it.
In fact, QR codes have been used many times before and for a variety of purposes. But here are the top ways to use a QR code that we have seen.
1. QR code coupons. Coupons are a great way to for businesses to attract customers into their store and move inventory. QR Code Tracking has a great article on this one.
2. Downloading a mobile app. If you have a mobile app for your business or you are using a third-party e-commerce app, you might want to use a QR code to make it easier for your customers to download and install them to their phones.
3. Giving customers access to your Wi-Fi network. If you want to share your Wi-Fi access to your customers, you do not have to write down the password every time someone asks for it. Instead, create a QR code that lists down the SSID of your network and the password as well. This will connect the customer to your network automatically without even knowing a letter of your password.
4. Encouraging customers to add you on social media sites. Social media is becoming more and more important now. This is because it has been proven that you could easily use social media to connect and engage with your customers. What’s more, your search engine ranking is partly influenced by the activities you have on social media. So why not use a QR code to make adding you on Facebook or following you on Twitter even easier!
These are just some of the ways where a QR code can help your business. If you are coming up with a marketing campaign, be sure to consider using QR codes!
More articles in this topic
Purite has recently put up QR codes on the packaging of their pre-treatment and deionizer replacement cartridges. These QR codes resolve to a video that shows customers how to replace the cartridges properly. Purite is a company that provides water purification systems to their customers. They use the latest technologies in making their products, so [...]Read more
By now, most people in developing and developed countries are using a smartphone. Considering the fact that the cost of smartphone these days have dropped to an all-time affordable level, there is really very few reasons NOT to own a smartphone. Anyway, how has this affected the world when it comes to QR Code usage? [...]Read more
QR codes are making the check-in process at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport a little bit easier. For passengers who do not have to check in any baggage can check in by going to the Chinese language http://www.xmairport.com.cn/, the airport’s Web site. On the site, they will be required to submit their personal information. After that, [...]Read more
- Cincinnati Parks Roll Out QR Code Promo For Ault Park
- Munzee Makes Scavenger Hunts with QR Codes Fun and Easy
- Chief Marketer Study Reveals Marketers’ Increasing Use of QR Codes for Mobile Marketing
- Restaurants In Plano Gets Graded
- Is There a Doctor in the House? How About Your Phone?
- QR Codes In CAT's Yearbook
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Today's QR Code Technology
- QR Code Cooking It Up
- Dupont Buys Into QR Code
- QR Code Marketing By HarperCollins
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.