For today, we are going to show you how to add a graphic to an otherwise generic looking and black and white QR code.
This is a great way to add your company logo, a personal photo, or even cute little graphics to make your QR codes a little more interesting.
So let us assume that you are a fan of the TV show Glee, and you want to create a QR code for the official Glee site on Fox TV’s website at http://www.fox.com/glee/.
To make it more interesting, you want to put in a logo. Why not use our graphical QR code generator for that?
1. Prepare your logo. It has to be in a square format, with the same number of pixels for each side. For our example, we are going to use this Glee logo which is 100 pixels all around.
If you think that that is too big, do not worry as our graphical QR code generator will resize it to 50 pixels all around!
2. Go to the BeQRious QR code generator and click on the “Graphical” tab.
3. Click on “Choose File” and select the graphic you want to use. For this instance it’s the Glee logo.
4. Enter the URL you want the QR code to resolve to.
5. Save as PNG. Although the generator allows you to choose between a PDF or a PNG format, choose Save as png.
6. Click on the “Create Code” button.
Your browser should automatically download your QR code. Open the downloaded file and check!
And you get this graphical QR code:
Check out this video detailing the same steps:
If this is not enough, visit Custom QR Codes and see QR codes that are more fun, with more colors and more customization!
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Wildwood Aviation Museum Offers New QR Code Tour Guides
- A Giant Fight For The Apple Pie In The Smartphone Battlefield
- QR Code News Briefs: Code d'Urgence and NCR's Mobile Cash Withdrawal System
- HTML5: The Benefits
- QR Code Facts You May Not Know About
- Apps: The Numbers
- How to Market on Facebook, Lady Gaga Style
- Davidson's Innovative QR Code Campaign For Florida's Real Estate
- Bringing Offline People Online In The Real World
- Sticky QR Codes And Car Diagnostics
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.