More articles in this topic
QR codes are making the check-in process at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport a little bit easier. For passengers who do not have to check in any baggage can check in by going to the Chinese language http://www.xmairport.com.cn/, the airport’s Web site. On the site, they will be required to submit their personal information. After that, [...]Read more
It has been a long time coming but we heard from the grapevine that Xiamen airport is now allowing its passengers to check into the airport by scanning QR Code. For those who are unfamiliar with QR Codes, they are an evolved version of your basic 2D barcode…the same ones that the cashier at the [...]Read more
QR Codes Appear in Mundy Park In British Columbia in Canada, QR codes are regaling Mundy Park visitors to interesting bits of information about the park and everything inside it. QR codes have been placed on park signs all around the area. When you scan the QR code, you will be able to see relevant [...]Read more
- QR Codes Show Up on Manhole Covers in Japan
- Defending Your Battery Life
- QR Codes Help Shoppers in Amsterdam Shop Outside of Business Hours
- Hennessey Partners Up With Kaws
- Can You Solve This Campaign - A Bid Against Educational Inequality
- Why Chris Silver Smith Is Wrong
- Stats On UK QR Code Users Unsurprising
- Pretty-Up Your Codes
- How QR Codes Could Help Real Estate Agents and Companies
- An Evolution For The Mobile Marketing Industry
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.