QR codes are very flexible that you can put just about any information behind it. One of the things that we have been excited about QR codes is that it provides for easy sharing of information, leaving out any chances for inaccuracies and mistakes. It would seem that it is perfect for use as a QR code vCard!
What is a QR code vCard?
A vCard is simply a file that contains your name, company name and contact information such as phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. Some vCard files may also contain photographs and audio clips. It is usually transmitted via e-mail or downloaded from your Web site.
A QR code vCard uses QR codes to share the information to your business contacts, friends and colleagues.
A vCard makes it easier for your contacts to store your information so that it could be easily accessed when they need to contact you.
How do you create a QR code vCard?
Traditionally, vCards are created by inputting several lines of code, tags and property types along with your information.
A typical vCard looks like this:
You could just imagine if you have a lot of information that you want to include in that vCard, the lines would be longer!
BeQRious.com has made it simpler and easy to create a QR code vCard. Here are the steps.
1. Go to our QR code generator.
2. Once the page loads, you will be presented with the QR code generator. Click on the Basic tab and then click on vCard on the list.
3. Enter the necessary information and then click on the Create Code button.
You now have a QR code vCard that you could download either as a GIF file or a PDF file. It’s that easy!
You could use this on your business card, or even on your letterhead and marketing materials!
More articles in this topic
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
QR codes in restaurants are certainly nothing new. We have seen QR codes on business licenses and sanitation permits for the restaurant to be able to operate. You see them on menus either telling customers how their food was prepared, offering specials of the day and even a video of the chef cooking the dish […]Read more
- Some New and Complex Android Apps that You’d Want to Try
- Five Highly Recommended Android Apps to Try This February
- The Big Issue Combines QR Codes and Charity
- Putting the power back into the hands of the consumers
- The Mergence Of The Tech And Green Communities
- Three Things To Track With Your Android
- Cue the Music with QR Codes
- The Security Plug-Ins Every WordPress Site Should Have
- QR Code Reader – Back to Basics
- QR Codes May Save Print Advertising
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.